Jessica siped coffee as slowly as she possibly could. She was my client and asked for an urgent meeting in the nearest coffee shop. I was looking at her crying first ten minutes and thought that it was probably worth sacrificing my lunch. After she cried it out, we did some breathing exercises and it helped her to relax and calm down.
-So, what is going on? - I asked
- You know I will never ask you to meet if it wasn't, - she wiped the tears, - necessary...
- I know you appreciate my time, thank you for that. Now, tell me what is it? - I didn't want to push her, but I had half an hour and she needed to get back to the office,
- Well... I did it again.
- Ooops, I did it again, - I tuned, She laughed.
- I really wanted that promotion at work, I still don't know who will get it, but I feel like I screw it.
- You worked really hard, don't make hasty judgments.
- Maybe. Several days ago that guy I was dating called me. He didn't call for a while, so I was happy to hear from him.
- Hm, - I didn't like how that guy was treating Jess, but my job as a coach was to help her to see it for herself.
- He invited me for dinner. I needed to finish the project that was really important for my promotion. So I said that I couldn't make it that night, he insisted, said he was traveling soon and really wanted to see me that day. I explained that the project was critical, but he kept pushing so I said yes.
- We had a nice time, spent a night together and then he didn't call, text or anything, I thought maybe he was traveling...
- Traveling without a phone? - I asked. She smiled.
- You're right... Now I am not sure I can finish the project in time, - Jessica almost started crying again, - How could I have done it to myself? What for?!
- Take a deep breath, - I took one myself, so we both started breathing, - Breathe, let your mind unwind for a second, this is the first step, remember?
- Yes, I feel better.
- Good. So let's look at the situation. Never mind the guy, it's his loss. What is the lesson here for you? - We already worked together for a while, so Jessica was used to a self-worth kind of talk.
- I said no to myself, to what was important to me. And said yes to someone else.
- Why do you think you said yes...?
- Well.. he pushed me, - she paused, - but it's not the real reason, is it?
- I don't think so.
- Hm, I think... if I am really honest, I feel like I have to say yes... otherwise no one will ask me out. I feel if I choose the other time...he just won't call again, you know? I don't feel good enough.
- Do you ever choose a more convenient time for you?
- Almost never... Kate, is that self-worth thing you always tell me about?
- Why do you think you don't feel good enough?
- Hm... I don't know. I just... feel like I am always chosen and I never choose. I feel... like I am too ordinary. Not that kind of a woman... Not like you, Kate.
- What do you mean? - I asked
- When I look at you, even I want to ask you out to be honest. But it's not about how you look or what you wear. It's something about you... the feeling.
-Energy, - I added.
- Exactly, - she nodded, - I hope I am getting there, I see how I am changing after our work together, it's another reason I got so upset. Just one call and I threw away everything we worked for!
- Setbacks are normal. The main thing you're learning from them, - I took her hand, - You're very special, Jessica, you're very talented, gifted, beautiful. You have it all. And every woman does.
- I believe so; I look at women, they admire me... such strength, compassion, kindness... Sometimes I think: Am I one of them? Wow... - She smiled.
As important as such reminders and support are, they are short-term. When Jessica appeared in a similar situation again, she needed to have strong tools and understanding why she behaved in a certain way. She needed to raise her value.
There are tons of reasons we don't value ourselves enough as women. To be fair, no one really taught us we should. Our dads didn't always know how to communicate with a child or how to raise girl's self-esteem, give her enough attention. But all these aren't very good excuses, as nothing can prevent us from doing it now. The question is: have you had enough? Enough of disrespect to your time, lack of appreciation, enough of being good for everyone, but yourself?
So many of us did. I believe women are ready.. ready to know our worth, to have what we deserve and stop settling for less, for lack of appreciation, respect or you name it.
This is your time.
Working with so many many women on the self-worth, understanding their value, I realized that more and more of us are awakening to our own greatness. With this in mind, I put all my experience, results of my clients and proved techniques into S.P.I.R.I.T formula program. In less than a year, this program has almost thousand students, women who open their greatness and achieve incredible results with it.
If what I described resonated with you, I hope you will join us for 6-week online S.P.I.R.I.T formula program. Which stand for 6 core principles of a woman's worth: Self-love, Passion, and Purpose, Intuition, Relationships, Inspiration, and Trust.
Now let's get straight to the blocks that make us think less of ourselves.
With Jessica, we worked through self-worth blocks. She felt much more confident after and attracted a respectful partner in her life. She didn't get that promotion, but the lesson really helped her to value her time more.
These blocks are typical for most women. When we are separating patterns and assumptions by areas of life, it makes work more effective. 7 is known to be a sacral number, seven days a week, seven colors ofthe rainbow, 7 doors to heaven, 7 chakras...
Our connection with the material world
Emotional balance and Creativity
Boundaries and Inner Strength
Connection with others, Acceptance, Love
Intuition and Clarity
Our Connection with Higher Self, Universal Wisdom, and Guidance
Our connection with the material world:
Emotional balance and Creativity:
Boundaries and Inner Strength:
Connection with others, Acceptance, Love:
Intuition and Clarity:
Our Connection with Higher Self, Universal Wisdom, and Guidance:
If you find any of those symptoms => 3 Secrets To Woman's Worth
Balance your negative emotions, appreciate your sensitivity and use it right => Gift of Sensitivity Guided Meditation
P.S. Many women who come to Womangic look for more fulfillment in life. Often it includes happy and respectful relationships. In a modern world, we lost connection with our female nature and often struggle because of misunderstandings and lack of clarity, not just in a couple, we lost contact with ourselves. So many amazing women exhaust themselves caring about everyone around, but don't have enough time to understand what they truly want to do, recharge or fill themselves up.
It's unbelievable what a woman who knows herself can do. Anything. Fulfilling relationship, respect, appreciation, abundance is just a natural consequence of reconnecting with female nature.
If it resonated with you, I would be my pleasure to tell you more about S.P.I.R.I.T. formula online program. It is A 6-week signature online program that already helped thousands of women to transform their relationship and life.